- The Website is a platform that facilitates the Services offered by various Service Providers to the Users. The Users agree and acknowledge that MyMedicare (website owner) is not the Vendor/Service Provider of the Services and MyMedicare shall in no manner be deemed to be the Service Provider of the Services on this Website. MyMedicare is only facilitating access to the Website for the purchase of Services by the Users from the Service Providers.
- You acknowledge that access to the Website will be provided over various facilities and communication lines, and information will be transmitted over local exchange and internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches, and other devices (collectively, "carrier lines") owned, maintained, and serviced by third-party carriers, utilities, and internet Service Providers, all of which are beyond our control. We assume no liability for or relating to the integrity, privacy, security, confidentiality, or use of any information while it is transmitted on the carrier lines, or any delay, failure, interruption, interception, loss, transmission, or corruption of any data or other information attributable to transmission on the carrier lines. Use of the carrier lines is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws. You acknowledge that other Users have access to the Website, such other Users have committed to comply with these terms & conditions and our policies and procedures concerning use of the Website; however, the actions of such other Users are beyond our control. Accordingly, MyMedicare do not assume any liability for or relating to any impairment of the privacy, security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, or restricted use of any information on the Website resulting from any Users' actions or failures to act.
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MyMedicare will not be liable for:
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MyMedicare is not responsible for unauthorized access to your data, facilities or equipment by individuals or entities using the Website or for unauthorized access to, alteration, theft. Corruption, loss or destruction of your data files, programs, procedures, or information through the Website, whether by accident, fraudulent means or devices, or any other means. You are solely responsible for validating the accuracy of all output and reports, and for protecting your data and programs from loss by implementing appropriate security measures, including routine backup procedures. You hereby waive any damages occasioned by lost or corrupt data, incorrect reports, or incorrect data files resulting from programming error, operator error, equipment or software malfunction, security violations, or the use of third-party software. We are also not responsible for the content of any information transmitted or received through our provision of the Services. Further we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for your use or misuse of patient information or other information transmitted, monitored, stored or received while using the Website or the materials. We reserve the right to amend or delete any material (along with the right to revoke any membership or restrict access to Website that in our sole discretion violates the above.
You expressly acknowledge that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MyMedicare will have no liability related to User content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws.MyMedicare also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any User content.
The Website may be linked to the Website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. MyMedicare has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that MyMedicare endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User's own risk. MyMedicare shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or Website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,MyMedicare assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User's equipment on account of User's access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User's sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Service Provider, including but not limited to the practitioner/hospital, to provide agreed Services or to make himself/herself available at the time, no show by the practitioner or hospital failing to provide timely ambulance/emergency service, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the practitioner/hospital, or any medical negligence on part of the practitioner(s)/hospital;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the Services of a practitioner/hospital, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment or availed any Service through the Website.
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any Service or any variance in the fees charged;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the practitioner or the practitioner's/hospital staff;
- any dispute in regards to treatment of the patients, Services provided, cost of Service, settlement of claims and / or recovery of the patient in respective hospital.
- any misuse of User including but not limited to patient information or other information transmitted, monitored, stored or received while using the Website or the materials.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- provision of or failure to provide all or any Service by practitioners/hospitals to Users contacted or managed through the Website;
- any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website;
- any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
- any other matter relating to the Website or the Service.
The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.